Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Most Dislikable Characters




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

I didn't do TTT (oops) the week after last so I now have to do two now, hurray.




10. Tori: Slated - Never liked her.

9. Lena: Delirium - I haven't read the other books but she Lena was no fun.

8. Natalie: The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove - I liked all the other characters a lot more.

7. Primrose Everdeen: do i even need to state where from - She was so good all the time 
mehmehmeh wanting to help others but so WEAK and needy.

6. AbbyAbernathy: Beautiful Disaster - She was this one minute then that the other, Travis was even worse but ughh.

5. Jude: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer: (contr. of Ellie) Total whackooooo. 

4. Nick Manter: Fangirl - Can we talk about what a total dick he was?

3. Jacob Black: Twilight - He was unwanted but did not get the message and then he fell in love with a five hour old baby.

2. Joffrey Baratheon: Game of Thrones - Does it count if I haven't read the books but seen the TV show? He was such a sadistic bastard (literally) who I wanted to step on whilst riding an elephant from season whatever-we-first-saw-him-in-and-when-he-was-about-to-hurt-Arya-but-got-beaten-by-her-wolf-lol.

1. Belly: Summer trilogy - Jesus F. I wanted to hit her round the head, give her a black eye, choke her by the neck, punch her liver, kick her knees and accidentally kick her shins while I go to score an amazing football goal.

-C E L I N E

No comments:

Post a Comment